Monday, September 19, 2016

MALAYSIA TRAVEL DIARY


Like what I’ve told you in my older post, I have so much catching up to do. So much to share after one year. Hmmm… I guess I’ll just start with a not-so-recent travel adventure I had this year.
Last April, my colleagues and I went to Kuala Lumpur for a business + leisure trip. The

 weather there was fine so I packed light.


We arrived in Kuala Lumpur in the afternoon and checked-in at Traders Hotel. We had a very nice view of the Petronas Tower from our room and it got us more excited to go out and explore. But it rained so it took us a while.
It was already dark when we managed to go out. We just walked around the park and went to Suria KLCC where a dancing fountain was being played outside. We didn’t stay out that long because we had a conference the following day.


After the conference, we still had two more days to explore KL. So on our third day, we visited more places and our first stop was Merdeka Square! It was a nice site, but since it was VERY SUNNY, we just had some quick snaps and went to the nearby shade. 



A few walks away from Merdeka Square was the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery. And that was our second stop. It was enjoyable to visit the gallery as it tells the story of KL through photos, prints and miniatures.
The Music Museum was also nearby. And since there was no entrance fee, we decided to take a quick tour inside.


What else did we do that day? We checked out on Kasturi Walk, dropped by the Little India but didn’t really see much, and visited the Botanical Garden but unfortunately, it was closing time. Haha! We ended the day eating dinner at China Town. Then went back to our hotel. We had a great time but our travel adventure didn’t end there. :D


On our last day, we still had enough time to visit the Batu Caves which was quite far. I enjoyed feeding the Pigeons and walking up the long stairs to the cave with the monkeys roaming around.

There are really lot's of great places to visit in Malaysia. So on my next post, I'll be sharing with you more! Stay tuned! :D


Like / Follow:

28 comments:

  1. Aww! Looks like you really bad a great time with your colleagues. :) I've been there once back in 2007, I was just in 6th grade back then so my memory wasn't clear enough of how that trip went. But I remembered seeing the Petronas Twin Tower, that's for sure! :) Haha. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome time in KL!!! I haven't been there, but it's definitely on the list. Hehe :)

    xx jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you really enjoyed your stay. Kuala Lumpur is really a great place. Hoping to go there soon :)

    teyjin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did enjoy! Thanks for dropping by. :D

      Delete
  4. It looks like you're really having a great time!!! Love it! x

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: Cuteness Overload

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good to have a good time with one's self.. Which your are doing.. Nice girl and beautiful pics.


    Let's follow each other


    www.brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those pigeons! ♥ Malaysia sounds like a really lovely place to travel to. I'm excited to read more about your trip!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Wish I can visit Malaysia someday! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful adventure you had! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style!

    xoxo
    Qing
    www.qingsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous. Lovely photos!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so much fun there. I've never been to Malaysia so I hope I can visit it also someday! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's fun! You should visit soon! :D

      Delete
  11. That looks fun to me that I would love to be part of or engage in... Traders Hotel is so beautiful ..
    Brenda




    New post: How to eat healthy pregnancy diets
    http://brendascouch.com/healthy-pregnancy-diets/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh very wonderful pics darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sure looks like a lot of fun! I've never been to Malaysia and your photos sort of take me there. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. this post made me so excited for our upcoming short trip to Malaysia next year, it wasn't really supposed to be part of our indochina trip but we were able to score a cheap flight (P500) from KL to Vietnam so we will be passing by KL! I've only visited a part of Sabah, Malaysia which is Kota Kinabalu (everything is cheap there!) have you visited KK?


    -tatie of wewontstopwandering.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...