Monday, July 25, 2016

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!


Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to begin doing something but don’t know how? Or perhaps, you want to re-start doing something you’ve been doing but couldn’t find the perfect time?

Well, in my case, I haven’t been blogging in a very long while! I actually have A LOT of stories to tell and I would really love to share them with you. I want to write once again but I
don’t know where or how to start. I got caught up with so many things and sadly lost the interest of writing. :(



Time just flew so fast. I can’t believe it took me a year to realize that I haven’t been writing in ages. But I guess, no matter how busy you are with life (as usual) or how lazy and uninspired you can become, your passion will always find its way. You may put it aside for a moment, but later on you’ll find yourself wanting to do it again.
To be honest, I had several attempts in writing a new post. But I don’t understand why I couldn’t have the urge to finally do so. I had many excuses. The place isn’t motivating, I’m not inspired, I can’t find words to say.. And so on. I wanted to do it but I couldn’t. After a long while, I realized that things won’t just happen while waiting for that perfect moment. The perfect place will never be there. The perfect time will never arrive. I have to make the time, motivate my own self and make a resolution. Finally, I decided to start my new blog post right here, right now! And so I did! :D



Like/ Follow: 

22 comments:

  1. First of all, i do feel you i wanted to start my dream in life. But i couldn't because i need to save money to start that dream LOL. Second i love your boots their are so chic. You look amazing on that outfit ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! Go ahead, and pursue your dream! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aWESOME POST! :)

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, love the bag, very vintage-y . You look beautiful, carina.

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very stylish and cool!
    You have a nice blog doll, maybe would like to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ALISA GROMOVA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi theo seatmate... you have been so busy nga...haha... this is so me... i have those thoughts in my mind, and yet i can't write them, good enough...haha... just continue and the words will flow... miss u all guys.. if rovi rings a bell. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rovi! How are you? Of course, theo seatmates! hehehe.. I'm so glad you found my blog. What are you up to these days? Hope we could catch up. :D

      Delete
  7. Amazing style, you look gorgeous <3

    x Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so great

    New posts on my blog every day
    Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look! Great styling as always! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style I hope you keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Qing! Sure, let's keep in touch. ;)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous lady!!! Love your blog darling! You are such a doll!
    Happy Sunday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great! I have the same problem with you. Well, just dont put too much pressuer on yourself. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! Have a great day, too! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...