Monday, July 20, 2015

THE SG CONVENTION AND MY SCHOOL GIRL LOOK



Here’s the continuation of my back to Singapore adventure. Sorry for taking it too long. Been very busy lately. Our second day in SG happened to be our convention which was the main reason of this out of the country trip.



Some of the things this convention reminded me were the importance of financial knowledge and saving and investing in the right way. Most of the people tend to be lured by the so-called “get-rich-quick schemes” while some are too conservative to save money in facilities that earn interest not even beating inflation. So there, something must be done. I won’t discuss them in detail. Maybe I’ll just write a blog about financial planning some other time. :)


 
 


Anyway, I always prepare my outfit for the conferences I attend and this time I decided to have on my school girl outfit. I always learn whenever I attend conventions so I thought a school girl look would be cool and appropriate. Reminds me of my days as a student. Haha! :p Well, even though we finish our studies, learning should never stop because we continue to be students of this life. So, what do you think about this look? ;)


Like / Follow:

10 comments:

  1. Cute look! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing this was held in Suntec? :)

    I lived in Singapore for about 3 years. :)

    I get inspiration from the same things. :)

    Tricia @ www.withtricia.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Singapore Expo. :) Wow, cool! SG is a very nice place. I'm sure you enjoyed living there for 3 years. :D

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love your total oufit! And please do blog about that financial planning thingy, I need that badly :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...