Monday, July 27, 2015

FROM CLARKE QUAY TO SENTOSA


Here’s the third part and will be my last post on my back to Singapore adventure. Clarke Quay, Chinatown and Sentosa were our three stops on our third day in SG. Our hotel was just walking distance to Clark Quay so it was easy for us to go there. The place seemed to be quiet during daytime and nothing much was really happening so we just roamed around the place and took some photos. 



We also walked our way to Chinatown since it was a few blocks away from Clarke Quay. There we ate our lunch and bought some stuff for pasalubong.  Then, we headed to our next stop which was Sentosa. I wasn’t able to explore Sentosa when I first went there because we were at the Universal Studios the whole time. So, when I had a chance to visit Sentosa again, I made it sure to explore the place and go to the beach area. Didn’t go swimming but took a a lot of photos. Haha! :D



It was one whole day of walking and commuting, so for the day’s adventure I decided to wear something comfy and stylish at the same time. My denim on denim outfit plus the sneakers was just perfect! What do you think? :D

Like / Follow:

18 comments:

  1. love it!

    kisses from dubai ♥
    http://www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventure!!! Love those big blocks of letters, too. Haha. Plus your outfit looks very cozy! Singapore must be a really nice city to tour around :)

    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! Singapore is a must-visit! ;)

      Delete
  3. Looking good and pretty Andy! Singapore must be very beautiful! :)
    thanks for sharing to us your adventure! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning, thanks for sharing I am in love with your outfit<3 Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure! Followed you on bloglovin already. ;)

      Delete
  5. I am from Singapore and hope you enjoyed your trip!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks casual and comfy! Hope you had a great time there!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've bought a lot of pasalubong! I suddenly missed SG. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really that much pasalubong.. But I bought a lot of key chains. Haha! :D

      Delete
  8. interesting post!! thanks for sharing.💙

    I just followed you on Google+

    Have a nice day
    xx

    pwiepassion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...