Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE BAGUIO ESCAPADE


As promised, I’m gonna be sharing with you my adventures from last month. Again, my apologies for the late update. I told you in my previous post that I had been very busy with travels last March. Well, it started with my escapade in Baguio- the Summer Capital of the Philippines! So timely for summer, right?
On our first day in Baguio, we spent some time visiting the nearby places around our hotel. We had our lunch at the Good Taste Restaurant and got to enjoy their generous serving. We also went to Burnham Park and explored the place. I wanted to ride the bike for rent but it was already getting dark. Too bad! =( And oh, I also got to try the tasty strawberry taho which was a bit pricey compared to the usual taho we have here in Manila. It’s worth the price though. ;) Finally, we had our dinner at the famous Rose Bowl Restaurant then went back to our hotel to rest and prepare for the following day.


The second day was a lot busier. We went to the NLEX Road Warriors Youth Basketball Camp in the morning. Afterwards, we headed to Camp John Hay, ate our lunch at Brothers Burger, and visited the outlet stores. The evening was a fun night at the NLEX party held at the Forest Lodge which was  a very nice and cozy hotel, by the way. There, I had a chance to take a photo with the NLEX Road Warriors who traveled all the way to Baguio straight from their game the other day. It was a night full of entertainment. Great food and impressive performances!
And of course the third day was the Panagbenga Grand Float Parade! Watch out for my post about that, soon. ;) 


It's been long time since I last visited Baguio and I must say there have been a lot of changes over the years. Still, it is a great place to visit! The good thing is, it is now easier and faster to travel to Baguio from Manila. So, if your thinking of a place to visit this hot season, consider the Summer Capital of the Philippines! =)

Like / Follow:
facebook
instagram
bloglovin


Photos by Nholz

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Andy! So happy you had a blast on your Baguio escapade! Summer is always beautiful! :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tin! Yes, summer is beautiful! ;)

      Delete
  2. This place must be perfect right now in the middle of the heat we're currently experiencing. Haha. Looks like an awesome journey you've had. Looking forward to more of your travel posts that you did last March! :)

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! Will be posting more, soon. :)

      Delete
  3. kamiss ang baguio! i used to go there every summer as a kid! :D

    Have a great day!! :D
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Still a beautiful place to visit.. :)

      Delete
  4. Ohh I want to visit Baguio too! My last one was 1999 pa ata super tagal na. i hope I can visit this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...