Wednesday, April 15, 2015

OH, TIME!


Hi guys! Did you miss me? Sorry for taking it too long. I’ve really been busy lately. The whole month of March was full of trips. I had different travels every week. My apologies for not taking time to update you with my latest adventures. Literally it was a month full of travels. So I kind of got disoriented and I wasn’t even able to do my tasks as planned, including my blogger duties. :(

On the first day of March, I was in Baguio for the Panagbenga Festival. The week after that I went to Tuguegarao for some business activities. The following weekend was my flight to Singapore for a conference and vacation. And now we're already halfway through April. Oh, time! Why do you pass very quickly?


So there, literally fully booked! I even begged off in some of my activities just because I was exhausted. I mean it’s not that I don’t want the trips. It's just that I got tired and needed some break. :D Uhm, so stay tuned as I will have some catching up to do. I’ll let you know about those escapades soon. :p

Like / Follow: 

Photos by Nholz

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty hectic schedule! :)

    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look, very cute and cozy <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your schedule, I love to travel but I never have the free time to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...