Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MY ULTIMATE POWER PLANNER


Having too many "things to do" can be confusing and frustrating at times. It makes you feel like not wanting to start anything because you don’t know where or how to begin. Or you end up accomplishing the less important tasks over the important ones. That’s how having a planner solves your dilemma. As for me, I have this favorite planner which I have been using consistently over the years! Wanna know what it is? It’s the Belle de Jour Power Planner for kikay bellas like me! :D


For five years now, BDJ has never failed to surprise me with new and exciting features. Aside from helping me organize my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities, BDJ helps me discover myself and encourages me to achieve my dreams. With the goals section, I can set my vision statement and enumerate my objectives for the year. There’s also a part where I can create my dream board. It’s really fun cutting out pictures that symbolize my aspirations in life! Haha! There’s a health checklist to remind me of check-ups. There’s even a menstrual tracker and other exciting tools varying every year. Another thing that I also like about BDJ planner are the beauty tips and articles for monthly read. Not to mention the exciting discount coupons from the best brands in our country! And there’s actually a whole lot more! Better see it for yourself. ;)


Belle de Jour is more than just a planner. It’s a community. BDJ has a lot of events and activities in store for the bellas for the whole year. I get to attend an event once entitled FEARS TO FIERCE and it was really fun! :)
BDJ is one of the things that I look forward to whenever the year ends because it's my time to purchase a new planner and get to see its new design and features. :D

How about you? Do you have a favorite planner, too? Try the Belle de Jour Power Planner, so you too can experience what I'm talking about! ;)

Like / Follow:

28 comments:

  1. Looks like a really great planner Andy! heard so much about it from many kikay girls too,it's really pretty!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You can try it out for yourself! :)

      Delete
  2. oh this is really interesting!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and interesting :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/no-revenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! :) super envy you, I've been dying to own one.. I love their planners! It's a bit pricey though I think it's worth it.

    xx
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BDJ planners are waaaaaaay much better than Starbucks'! I should go grab one next year! <3

    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm sure you'll enjoy having BDJ as your planner, Janine. You should see the discount coupons!!! :D

      Delete
  6. wow very nice you power hehe nice to meet you..so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had CBTL planner for this year, hopefully I'll get one of these next time! :) I don't think I'm that of a girly girl tho hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, Jhanz! They have other designs for the cover if you opt for simpler ones. :D

      Delete
  8. You Inspire me!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't usually use a planner but yours are so pretty and fun, awesome graphics!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw this sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing! Great post!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got this planner and wow, it really helped me prioritize my tasks in a single hour, day, or week! I'm glad I was able to find this. Your collection is superb! There are many things I'd like to enumerate upon getting this planner, but one thing that sums it up is that it's already an all in one package and definitely worth it! :D

    xo, Mimi
    www.thefoxyheroine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thanks for sharing your insight, Mimi! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...