Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THE MAGICAL DAY [PART 2]


Hey there! If you think that my Disney adventure is already over... Well, not yet! There’s something else I would like to show you. The inner side shots of Disneyland Hotel! Our conference was held there so I had the privilege to see what's inside and take pictures. Entering it made me feel like I was a princess in my castle. Lol. And I think my attire for the day fits in! Formal but with a perky hint. ;) 
I just thought that Disneyland Hotel deserves more exposure and the pictures on my previous post were not enough. So here’s some more!


The garden was my favorite spot so I took as much pictures as I could.


What do you think? =)

Hype this look on Lookbook

Photos by Nholz




6 comments:

  1. sei favolosa, il look è stupendo!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does looking magical and beautiful pictures:).

    xx http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is magical! Thanks, Tanya! :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautitul girl. Stunning pics.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...