Monday, November 3, 2014

IT'S PLAY TIME!


Are you up for a playful adventure? Coz today, we’re gonna have fun! ;) A time comes in our life that we long to experience childhood once again. Agree? ;) Thanks to Disney for making it possible! 
And, that's what today's adventure will be all about.

Hong Kong Disneyland is composed of different parks with different exciting themes. I wish I could share with you exactly my experience but I could only tell you as much!
Alright then, let’s start our quick tour...

Experience the space, the planets, the UFO and the future world at “Tomorrow Land”! Don’t you ever skip riding the Space Mountain! =)



See and feel the nature while having the jungle escapade at the ”Adventure Land”. You’ll enjoy it even more when you get to watch The Festival of the Lion King. Hakuna Matata! ;)



“Grizzly Gulch” is another attraction that you wouldn’t want to miss. Try the wild Big Grizzly Mountain ride and you’ll know what I mean.


There’s so much amazement at the “Mystic Point”. Enter the Mystic Manor and be mystified! Mystical, indeed. Lol! =))





Get to play with Andy’s toys at the “Toy Story Land”! [Felt so at home with my name (Andy) all around the park. So I took as much pictures as I could. Hehe..]



Finally, a time to relax from the wild rides with “Fantasy Land’s” feel good rides and shows. And oh, another thing that shouldn’t be missed- The Golden Mickeys!



Make way.. Because Mickey and friends are out to play! 
Aw, the day is almost over. But hold on for the grand finale...



The most awaited magical fireworks! :P

That’s all for today. I hope you did enjoy.

Just a few more words before I finally end. No matter what our age is, there will always be a kid in us that would want to come out and play. Give that kid a chance. Don’t take life too seriously. Work hard and play hard, as well! ;)

(To know more about my outfit, read Disney OOTD.)

Like Lifestylemelodies
Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...