Wednesday, November 19, 2014

GOING HOME


To visit Hong Kong once again was totally different experience from my previous one. We were in a hurry the last time we went there because we still had to go to Macau. This time we stayed longer and was able to tour around the city. And took more photos, of course! Haha! As I mentioned in my previous post, we went to Hong Kong for a conference. And on that same week, I had another training to attend to in Manila so we couldn’t stay any longer.

The whole trip was full of activities that's why I only had an opportunity to take pictures on the beach (where we stayed) on the last day.


On my flight home, I wanted to wear something comfy so I basically wore flats. And because I’m so fond of my hand-made accessories, I wore another bunch from my latest collection. This time, I had on my star necklace and candy bracelets! What do you think? =)

Photos by Nholz

14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I came across your blog!This outfit looks lovely!


    xoxoRida

    mysimplyperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really pretty! I love Hong Kong, they have nice weather ;) Also lovely outfit, really girly and totally my style.

    xoyaoyao.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hong Kong's really a good place! Thanks xoyaoyao.. ;)

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! I'm so thrilled you had a chance to visit Hong Kong, but it's always nice to come home. Thank you again for visiting my blog. I appreciate all the lovely comments you left. I'm enjoying your blog too, and look forward to more of your posts in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day! Xo, Maria

    http://theclassifiedchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no place like home.. ;) Thanks for your sweet comment, Maria!

      Delete
  4. Casual but pretty look! Really cute stripe skirt!


    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skirt, love the styling. xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, beautiful photos and enjoy your day.
    Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are great! I'm in love with your hair haha

    http://ifwecouldflyyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...