Friday, October 24, 2014

MY BOYISH KINDA LOOK

I consider myself a very girly and feminine person. Well, it reflects on the type of clothes I usually wear- dress, jeans paired with girly top, flats or heels, girly accessories.. I never wear rubber shoes, cap or plain shirt except on occasions that require having them on. As much as possible, my outfit has to be “lady-like”. But, here’s an exception! As I was thinking of what I would wear on my flight to Hong Kong, I suddenly felt the urge to accomplish a look that is something less feminine. I call it my boyish kinda look! 
And as a result...


 Tada!!! Tehehehe...


I wanted to wear my knee high sneakers so I decided to pair it with a ragged-looking tights and a loose shirt. Plus, the cap that I haven’t worn for ages as my accessory. I think it still looks a bit girlish though. Oh well, that’s the best I can do for now. Haha! I tell you, I don’t normally wear this kind of outfit. =D


It was actually a good thing that I had my sneakers on. Apparently, we had to go for a long walk before we could get to our hotel. Yikes! (I’ll tell you why on my next blog.)
So, there it goes- my own interpretation of a boyish look!

What do you think? =)

Hype this look on Lookbook

Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...