Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HAPPY FIRST YEAR

Time really flies so fast. I could still clearly recall my 2013 memories, and look at what time of the year it already is! Imagine, 2014's third quarter is almost over?! And the “ber” months had already started. Soon it's gonna be Christmas and New Year!



So uhm, why am I talking about time? Hmmm... Well, everything happened so fast that 
I didn't even notice Lifestylemelodies had already turned 1! Yay! Sorry again for the late post but LSM's first anniversary was actually last July 29. Tehehe..! 
 I have never imagined myself getting into this blogging stuff. I would have not even known anything about this if not of my best friend’s inducement. Haha! Not really interested about this at first. I’m not a writer myself and I don’t even keep a diary of my daily adventures. I never thought I would love to blog and be able to retain it for a year. (Feeling accomplished!) =D
I discovered how good it feels to be able to document my experiences and thoughts. Just like a diary that will someday become an instrument to recollect my past exciting memories. 


Speaking about time and how fast it flies, I am reminded of how we should make the most of it. As we spend our life, we should write as much memories as we can and do our best to make it meaningful. I believe that finding our purpose here on earth and being able to live with it is the greatest achievement a person can have.

Oh btw, here's my first blog entry ever: Start of Something New

XoXo!


Like Lifestylemelodies on Facebook

Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...