Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MID-YEAR RESOLUTION

Hi Guys! My month-long hiatus is now over. Finally! Hehe.. I've really been into a lot of things lately. My hiatus started from an out-of-town travel, followed by a period of physical sickness, career disorientation and reorganization, moments of reflection, addiction to a TV series, laziness and others.. So much excuses, huh? Haha! I want to call it a mid-year self reflection. Just a moment of detachment from the world.

Actually, I still have a lot to write about. Need to make up for the lost time especially now that Lifestylemelodies is soon turning 1. Yey!

And who says resolutions are just for New Years? I'm making mine this mid-year. Lol! Starting now, I will do my best to always update my blog or at least my blog’s facebook page. I will be up-to-date in sharing my life experiences, discoveries  and learnings. I’m not really the type who talks a lot about myself (I think I am more of a listener). And I’m a bit secretive, too. Haha! But maybe through this blog, I can disclose myself, voice out my thoughts and hopefully, in one way or another inspire my readers. (So much drama, LOL!). Who knows, you might relate? So, if you want to say something, don’t hesitate to leave your comments or insights. I will be glad to hear from you.




Cheers to more sharing with you, guys!

(Btw, photos were taken during my trip to Aklan last summer.)

Like Lifestylemelodies

Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...