Monday, May 12, 2014

PASTEL DAY IN HK

Pastel colors look refreshing, don’t they?  In our stressful modern-day world, it is but helpful to wear clothes with refreshing colors to feel light and relaxed. Think about candies,  think about being playful. Yay! :D I’m not sure with you, but for me this white and light lavender combination feels and looks playful and frisky. Plus the style makes it look even more carefree. I don’t normally wear pastels but I think I’ll start having them on more often. I just realized how soothing they are to dress in and to look at.  =)
Btw, I wore this outfit during a city tour in HongKong. Just perfect for the long walks and bus rides. Remember when traveling, it pays to integrate comfort with style!


What do you think?

Hype this look on Lookbook!

Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...