Thursday, April 3, 2014

KUDOS!

Cheers to my little bro (Marc) for spearheading The National Finance Summit 2014! The event was participated by over three thousand finance students from different universities nationwide. This was actually my first and biggest activity for this year so far. As a support to my brother, my team and I joined the booth activity and conducted financial management surveys to the participants. Thanks to all the students who visited our booth and took part in our airplane activity. I know they all enjoyed  the game and the prizes. 






One of the speakers happened to be one of my favorite authors, Mr. Chinkee Tan. I was also lucky to get a buy one take one promo on Chinkee's selected books. And of course, I did not let the day end without taking a "chink positive" pose with him.


Organizing a big event like this is tedious. Despite all the dilemmas, it was well executed. Successful event indeed! To the whole JCFAP team, job well done!

Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...