Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DRESSING UP FOR BANGKOK

Few months ago, I went to Bangkok for a convention plus mini-break adventure. A perfect time to escape from Makati's busy life.
Whenever I go out of the country, I always plan out my clothes for the whole trip. I will share with you what I wore during my five days of stay in Thailand's capital city. 

On my flight to Bangkok, I wore a cozy casual dress.


Most of the must-see places in Thailand are temples and when it comes to dress codes, they are strict! I guess having this outfit for that day was a good choice. White fitted tee and long skirt pants. 


  A-line skirt plus long sleeves for the big event. =) 


 Comfy dress on shopping day!


Just wore pants and a loose tee on my flight home.


Before I end this post, I'll show you some snapshots of our BKK adventure:


Things to do in Bangkok: ride the tuk-tuk, visit the temples, ride the ferry, go shopping at Chatuchak, and many more!
Exciting trip, isn't it? =)


Like my page: lifestylemelodies
Photos by Nholz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...