Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THE BDJ RENDEZVOUS: FEARS TO FIERCE

My favorite planner just had another rendezvous! It was my first time to attend and I had fun! =) Just felt so girly.. ;)

I went there with my best friend and we met other fierce fashionista girls. Learned about fashion, travel, make-up and health. I was actually late due to rain and traffic. = ( I felt bad but at least I was able to attend more than half of the event. It was hosted by Mellow 94.7 DJ, Tracy Abad.. She was really cool and nice. Some bloggers invited to talk during the event were Prime Sarmiento, Alex Lapa and Erica Paredes.

Some snapshots:




  


Here are some of the freebies I got from Kolours and Skin White. Yey!


Like my page: lifestylemelodies
Photos by Nholz

2 comments:

  1. Hello! You went there too! Looking forward to see you in the future events organized by BDJ. Are you going to the BDJ BOX beauty social? Hope to meet you there. :) ♥

    http://wakingupinblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa! Yes, I was there.. :) Hope to see you in the next BDJ Rendezvous. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...